We will be hosting a Medicare 101 Seminar at the East Library - on August 26th, 2023 from 10:30AM - 11:30AM.
If you have any questions related to Medicare or would like to learn the basics of Medicare, feel free to stop by to say hi and learn.
There will be snacks and refreshments provided.
At this seminar you can expect to learn about:
- Medicare Part A: What does Medicare Part A cover? What does Medicare Part A cost?
- Medicare Part B: What does Medicare Part B cover? What does Medicare Part B cost?
- Medicare Part C: What is Medicare Part C? What coverage does Part C provide?
- Medicare Part D: What does Medicare Part D cover? Is Medicare Part D required?
- Common myths about Medicare.
- Common mistakes made when first enrolling into Medicare.
- Along with a Question & Answer about Medicare, so that you get the information pertinent to you.
Medicare 101 East Library - August 26th, 2023 from 10:30AM - 11:30AM 5550 N Union Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918
We hope to see you there, feel free to bring a friend and make it a fun afternoon.
If you are not able to make it to this seminar, we will be back every month going forward, so keep an eye out for the next one if needed!